BOUTON® FACE SHIELDS
Face shields are designed to do just that – protect your face from impact, debris and liquid splash. Absorptive visors also protect from light hazards in the work environment.
They can be worn with standard headgear or fitted to a hard hat with the appropriate bracket. Face shields should not be used as a replacement for safety eyewear; they are a secondary form of protection and should be used in conjunction with safety eyewear.
PROTECT YOUR FACE FROM IMPACT, DEBRIS AND LIQUID SPLASH.
- Contoured ergonomics for greater viewing comfort
- Virgin resin used for higher impact strength and a cleaner, unobstructed view
- Universal hole pattern gives compatibility across the entire Bouton® line
- Can be worn with standard headgear or fitted to a hard hat with the appropriate bracket
- Should not be used as a replacement for safety eyewear; they are a secondary form of protection and should be used in conjunction with safety eyewear
FACE SHIELD MATERIALS
Ideal for general grinding, light dust and debris, and liquid splash applications.
Ideal for grinding and high impact applications. Outperforms PETG in a wider range of temperatures.
Provides enhanced optics, better peripheral vision. Aspherical design allows for more comfortable movement.
STEEL WIRE MESH
Product of choice for large flying particle protection. Popular in forestry and lumber applications for scratch proof quality, providing excellent visibility.
HEADGEAR & BRACKETS
All Bouton® headgear and brackets are designed with a universal hole pattern. Headgear is used when a face shield is needed, but a hard hat is not. Brackets allow the attachment of a safety visor to a hard hat.
VIEW ALL HEADGEAR & BRACKETS